Property Management and Co-Hosting
Welcome to Stay in TX, your trusted Property Management Partner in the Texas Hill Country!
As short-term rental owners just like you, we believe that taking pride in sharing a clean and cozy home with our guests is our number one priority.
Whether you’re in the hill country and want to work firsthand or live outside the area, we can help you provide the utmost hospitality to
owners and guests alike.
Together, let’s unlock your home’s potential. Here are a few things we can do for you:
1. Professional Photos
Great property photos always sell and we will get your property to be featured in the best way it can be.
2. Locally sourced teams
We strive to provide your guests with 5-star service, and so, we work with local businesses who have vast experience to ensure that your property is cleaned and sanitized for the next guests.
3. Taxes and payments
No need to worry about filing your taxes. We will do them for you!
4. Property listing on various platforms
To fully maximize your bookings and get your property seen, we will post your listing on various websites like Airbnb and VRBO and write attention-grabbing headlines and descriptions. Your property will be given optimized pricing in order to maximize revenue.
5. Social media marketing
Your home will have its own space on Instagram and Facebook. We will create a social media monthly calendar and strategy in order to introduce your property to potential guests.
Hang on, there’s more!
Our property management also includes:
- A professional, dedicated, and well-trained property manager to see to it that your rentals are well-taken care of, cleaned, and sanitized for the next guests.
- A local interior designer and furniture company owner that will design and style each property uniquely.
- A reliable cleaning team with guaranteed service to clean each property in between check-in and check-out times to fully maximize your bookings and revenues.
Our cleaning team will:
- Wash, dry, and press linens off-site to ensure that all linens will not be overused, and remove stained linens and pull them out of inventory.
- Do photo documentation of any damages to the property during the clean to help get reimbursement from guests.
- Fully stock the property with consumables and put in welcome baskets.
When you work with us, you will also get:
- Digital and printed guidebooks for every property.
- A shopping list to furnish your home.
- Contacts and leads of reputable local cleaners and maintenance crews.
Contact us today and let's get your properties booked!